Essentials of Clinical Rehabilitation - Los Angeles, CA
This course helps provide clarity to students & providers who have an overwhelming amount of information at their disposal and yet don't know what to do by providing principles to implement and succeed right away on "Monday Morning"
This course also forces participants to think critically of frequently cited evidence, dubious claims, and unsubstantiated findings of the causative etiology of painful conditions.
Course Objectives Include:
- Comprehend motivating factors in patient care
- Addressing the complete elements of the patient
- Enhancing patient expectations & compliance
- Integration of pain mechanisms
- Challenges in healthcare & patient belief system
- The modern advancements of physical medicine
- Critically assessing treatment interventions & common logical fallacies in fitness and healthcare.
- Returning to Participation, Returning to Training & Returning to Competition.
- Tracking patient & client workloads.
- Tracking patient & client sleep patterns, disturbances and addressing a major issue in health.
- A systematic approach to the Home Exercise Program (HEP) that is convenient for both provider and patient to implement.
640 E Saint Charles Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Sunday: 9:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Locally roasted coffee will be provided each day of the course.
Lunch will be catered in from local restaurants.
Water & light snacks will be provided at the course.
Please contact us for any food allergies or sensitivities.
There is no microwave on the premises, so if you prefer to bring your own food, please be advised.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
15.0 CEUs are approved for this course.
Approved Educational Entities include, but at not limited to:
- ProCert (application currently pending).
If you require specific CEUs for your profession, please email a request at least 30 days prior to the deadline of the application for your specific state or organization. For example, Missouri requires a 75 Day application deadline, therefore, if you would like Missouri DC CEUs, you would need to submit a request 105 days prior to the course date. No CEUs will be awarded after the course upon request.