Instructor: Martina Jezkova MPT, Professor Pavel Kolar, P.T., Paed. Dr., Ph.D.
Dates: Saturday, Sept. 14 & Sunday, Sept. 15th
Times: 9:00am - 5:00pm Both Days
Location: To Be Determined Shortly!Instructor
- Basic principles of developmental kinesiology with an emphasis on development during the first year of life- The relationship between development during the first year of life and pathology of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Assessment of the integrated stabilizing system of the spine utilizing dynamic functional tests
- Corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions
- Functional sterility
- Urinary stress incontinence
- Non specific pelvic pain
- Soft tissue & visceral techniques, “active scar” treatment using barrier phenomenon according to Lewit
- DNS based mobilization for lumbar spine and Lewit’s mobilization and relaxation techniques + self treatment techniques for pelvic region