*Please Check Your State Board for the laws on Acupuncture and Dry Needling before registering
GET YOUR TRADITIONAL & BIOMEDICAL ACUPUNCTURE TRAINING HERE!
- Courses are strictly geared at common neuromusculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
- Courses taught by either a licensed acupuncturist or board certified provider with extensive training in traditional Chinese medicine and myofascial, trigger point dry needling.
- 50 hours are online videos that include the lecture portion of the course. This includes acupuncture history, theory, and advanced clinical information.
- 50 hours are live that include the workshop portion and the active teaching on performing acupuncture technique for common neuromusculoskeletal conditions and injuries..
- Program fulfills 100 hours most states require chiropractic physicians to perform acupuncture.
- Attendees will be eligible to attend advanced acupuncture courses.
- Courses open to PT, ATC, DC, DO, MD, & Licensed Acupuncturists (Lac) professionals. Students are allowed to attend, but must show a valid student ID at the course.
- MWRI will make every attempt to identify specific state's requirements in order to perform acupuncture & dry needling, however, ultimately the attendee will be responsible for handling all scope of practice questions with their state legislative body or association.
- Check with local state board for all licensing and scope of practice inquiries PRIOR to registering.
- If the material covered is not within your scope of practice, no refunds or transfers of practice will be given.
- See This link for your state requirements for Acupuncture / Dry Needling http://councilofchiropracticacupuncture.org/state-requirements.html
*Courses taken in the United States are not guaranteed acceptance in other countries, such as Canada, Mexico or Europe. Please contact the regulatory board of the country you practice in for specific details before registering.