Dry Needling MASTERCLASS (Re-Certification)
Sale Price Ends June 30, 2020 at 11:59PM EST.
This MASTERCLASS fulfills the recently passed regulation change in the state of Maryland by the Board of Examiners, which requires 3 additional hours of "re-certification training" for those who have obtained 20+ hours of dry needling education and training. Failure to complete the recertification during the current "grace period" will result in the inability to perform dry needling without retaking 20.0 CEU hours of dry needling again.
Whether you attended a dry needling course last year, or back in 2003 (or earlier!), you must obtain these 3 required hours to practice dry needling in your clinic.
Please select ONE section from the options below to claim your seat now.
*Seats reserved on a "first come, first serve" basis. Since this is a time sensitive matter, we do expect these sections to sell-out. Sections limited to 9 participants per section, per the current executive order.
Alex Earl, DC DACRB
Limitations (Due to the executive order by the Governor's office):
Class Size Limit: 9 (nine) participants per section.
Structure & Additional Information:
- 3 Participants per table during skills portion.
- Participants to wear their own PPE.
- Needles, gauze, bio-hazardous waste containers to be provided.
- Class will start & end on time.
- Sign in/out required.
- There will be no breaks.
- Light snacks, water & coffee/tea will be provided.
- CEUs: Course Currently Pending Approval for CEUs through NUHS.
- PACE Approved: Yes.
- Fulfills Maryland Dry Needling Re-Certification: Yes.
600 Jefferson Plaza
Rockville, MD 20852
Host: Cheryl Lee-Pow, DC DACBSP CCSP