100 Hour MSK Acupuncture Program
- Module 1 is entirely ONLINE via Distance Learning of the History and Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Module 2 is IN-PERSON for hands-on practical training in the utilization of meridian therapy AKA "Acupoints" as they pertain the neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
- Module 3 is back online for additional theoretical frameworks, including 5 Element Acupuncture.
- Finally, Module 4 is back IN-PERSON to round out your 100 hour of training in acupuncture.
- Curriculum is heavily focused on the mechanical pain classifications as opposed to other commonly taught acupuncture training such as hormonal, infertility or pregnancy.
- This program was designed to enhance the clinical outcomes of the rehabilitation-based practitioner.
- Please be aware of your specific state's board rules and regulations regarding acupuncture training requirements.
- Some states require the NBCE Acupuncture Exam prior to utilization in private practice.
- Our program is accredited through National University of Health Sciences (NUHS).
- Our program offers 4 25-hour courses therefore fulfilling the 100 hour minimum required by most states.
- Please note: Many states are making specific board declarations regarding acupuncture AND dry needling.
All needling courses provided by MWRI are approved by the American Chiropractic Association's Council of Chiropractic Acupuncture (ACA) & by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Board (FCLB), which granted MWRI with the distinguished PACE Accreditation in 2018.
GET YOUR TRADITIONAL & BIOMEDICAL ACUPUNCTURE TRAINING HERE!
- Courses are strictly geared at common neuromusculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
- Courses taught by either a licensed acupuncturist or board certified provider with extensive training in traditional Chinese medicine and myofascial acupuncture.
- 50 hours are online videos that include the lecture portion of the course. This includes acupuncture history, theory, and advanced clinical information.
- 50 hours are live that include the workshop portion and the active teaching on performing acupuncture technique for common neuromusculoskeletal conditions and injuries..
- Program fulfills 100 hours most states require chiropractic physicians to perform acupuncture.
- Attendees will be eligible to attend advanced acupuncture courses.
- Courses open to PT, ATC, DC, DO, MD, & Licensed Acupuncturists (Lac) professionals. Students are allowed to attend, but must show a valid student ID at the course.
- MWRI will make every attempt to identify specific state's requirements in order to perform acupuncture & dry needling, however, ultimately the attendee will be responsible for handling all scope of practice questions with their state legislative body or association.
- Check with local state board for all licensing and scope of practice inquiries PRIOR to registering.
- If the material covered is not within your scope of practice, no refunds or transfers of practice will be given.
- Please note: Any student attending MWRI Acupuncture Courses may not be permitted to utilize the techniques in their student clinical rotations.
- Please check with your chiropractic school's educational policy BEFORE registering for our programs. No refunds will be issued for participants who do not adhere to this warning.
*Courses taken in the United States are not guaranteed acceptance in other countries, such as Canada, Mexico or Europe. Please contact the regulatory board of the country you practice in for specific details BEFORE registering.